Tuesday, March 25, 2014

About That Map...

After talking to everyone for awhile about our rescue mission plan, we decided to make a map to track our movements. Being followed by the government is a serious concern, so we figured if we wrote down every place we visited, we could keep track if we thought there was any thing suspicious happening or  following us or whatever. I put my hometown on there too, just in case anyone from my past decided to come pay me a visit…but I seriously doubt that would happen. I really don't know if this is going to be very helpful to us in rescuing Blaire, but whatever.

2 comments:

  1. I had previously read Rocket's trail and so this was cool to get a different perspective in the over-all story. Madeline, Tim and Rocket all lead seemingly different lives but what strikes me is that everyone seems unhappy in the world that they are in. It's a very riveting story and I'm interested in seeing what eventually happens and how each character ends up. Hopefully happy, but it seems like a dark and twisted society. Great job with the text and graphics! Maybe a little bit more content and details would be helpful to advance the character more in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this to be very suspenseful. I enjoyed how Madeline and Charlotte meet. It will be interesting to see how your group hides your tracks from the government.

    ReplyDelete